Rotorua Luge Prices
Gondola and Luge Packages
|Gondola & 7 Luge rides||$60.00||$50.00|
|Gondola & 5 Luge rides||$56.00||$46.00|
|Gondola & 3 Luge rides||$49.00||$39.00|
|Gondola & 1 Luge rides||$43.00||$28.50|
|Family Gondola & 5 Luge rides to share||$99.00|
|Family Gondola & 10 Luge rides to share||$125.00|
|Family gondola & 20 Luge rides to share||$169.00|
|Available Onsite - top of gondola only||1 ride||3 rides||5 rides|
Height & age restrictions apply
- To ride the Luge by yourself, you must be over 110cm in height and/or 6 years & older.
- On the Scenic Track, children under 110cm must ride in tandem with an adult and purchase a Future Luge Rider ticket.
- Between 110cm and 135cm, children can ride the Scenic Track unaccompanied.
- Children over 135cm can ride the Advanced Track unaccompanied.
- A Future Luge Rider is any child accompanying an adult Luge ticket holder in tandem.
Terms and Conditions
Age Definitions: Adult = age 15+. Child = age 5 to 14 years inclusive. Under 5 years = free of charge, unless a Future Luge Rider ticket is needed. Family = 2 adults and a maximum of 3 children (as defined above).
Validity: Retail prices are valid from 1 October 2013 to 30 September 2014 only. All rates are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (goods & services tax). Skyline Queenstown reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
See our Terms and Conditions for full information.
Skyline Rotorua LugeOpen daily 9am till late Check here for Skyline Luge opening hours
Luge Rotorua Special Deal
* Valid at Skyline New Zealand only.
Terms & conditions apply.
Find out more »
The Inside Track
Skyline Luge Tongyeong site nearing completion
30 November 2016
Our team have been working tirelessly to get our Skyline Luge Tongyeong site up and running this winter 2016/17! There has been some great progress made since our last update. Here are some of the latest photos
Skyline Luge Tongyeong development update
9 November 2016
As we approach the final weeks of development, we thought you might be interested in how our project at Skyline Luge Tongyeong is looking.
Visit Mobile Site ▶