TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SKYLINE LUGE CALGARY PHOTO AND VIDEO COMPETITION
No entry fee or purchase necessary to win.
- Information about how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The competition commences on 9am 12 June 2017 and closes at midnight 28 September 2017. Winners will be announced on the last Friday of each month from June through until September. One entrant will be awarded with the Major Prize of their choice of a 4 Family Pass for Skyline Luge Calgary (value $47 Canadian dollars) OR 2 x Three Luge Ride tickets for Skyline Luge Calgary (value $46 Canadian Dollars).
- To enter the entrant must:
Share a photo or video of the Skyline Luge experience on Instagram and use the tag @skylinelugecalgary in the caption
- The prize winners will be chosen in a random draw from all contest entries. The winning Participants will be notified by Skyline Luge Calgary commenting on their entry. Winner will need to contact our team by email and we will respond with details as to how to redeem the Prize. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. If the Prize is not successfully collected by 30 September 2017, 2359hrs, it will be forfeited to the Organiser and the winning Participant(s) shall have no claim whatsoever on the prize.
The Organiser is not obliged to offer any such unclaimed Prize to any other Participant.
- One correctly tagged photo or video posted on a user’s public account is equivalent to one entry. Unlimited number of entries permitted per entrant. Skyline Enterprises / Skyline Luge Calgary staff and their immediate families, along with relevant agencies, are ineligible to enter.
- All entries will be reviewed by the company to determine whether they are valid and appropriate. Skyline Luge Calgary will remove inappropriate images and comments at their own discretion.
- The competition is open to worldwide residents who are over 13 years of age.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each winning Participant shall bear all other travel expenses, including accommodation and terminal expenses.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Skyline Luge Calgary and not to Instagram.
- The promoter shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any website operated by the promoter. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
- The promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the competition period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the promoter corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, plagiarised, altered or tampered with in any way. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The promoter has organised this competition in good faith and does not accept liability relating to the prize.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Skyline Luge Calgary. Any entries may be published in any Skyline Enterprises / Skyline Luge Calgary - associated publications. Skyline Luge Calgary collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes.
- Skyline Luge Calgary’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The company reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it believes that the fairness and spirit of the competition has been compromised.
- The Promoter is:
Skyline Luge Calgary
88 Canada Olympic Road SW
Calgary AB, Canada
Phone: 403 776 0617
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Canada.