Skyline Luge Sentosa
Skyride provides a scenic adventure for our guests on a 4-seater chairlift giving a bird's eye view of the Singapore Skyline while they take in the natural habitat of Sentosa Island. Luge on the other hand is a unique wheeled gravity ride where our riders get to manoeuvre their way through four different tracks. The beautiful union of the two is what makes up Skyline Luge Sentosa!
We opened in 2005 and to date hosted more than 10 million rides. We are proud to be the first ever to be introduced in Southeast Asia offering two unique experiences, Luge and Skyride.
Now let’s get down to business shall we, we are on the hunt for an awesome high-spirited individual to join our team and it could just be YOU.
Luge & Skyride Operations Host
- Outgoing is my middle name
- I believe team work is what make the dream work
- Interacting with customers and guests comes of second nature to me
- I love the outdoors and the outdoors love me
- My motto: Always open to learning new skills and improving myself in the process
- People always describe me as reliable and responsible
- I have another name: Mr/Ms Punctuality
- Able to commit to 5 days a week including weekends
- Singaporean Resident/PR/Dependent Pass Holder/Working Holiday Visa Holder
- Previous experience in the tourism industry will be of advantage but not essential
- Full-Time position
If you said YES to everything in the checklist AND you meet the criteria above, send in your resume to Kang Wei Jye.
E-mail Address: WeiJye.Kang@skylineluge.com