This Personal Data Protection Policy is developed and implemented to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”). The provisions and its effective date are as follow:
- Do-Not-Call Registry came into effect on the 2nd of January 2014
- Personal Data Protection Regulations 2014 came into effect on the 2nd of July 2014
By purchasing any ride ticket at any of our Ticket Offices, online store or through third party agent or sales representatives or signing up for any of our products or services, you agree and consent to Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd (including its related corporation, locally or overseas) collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data. You also agree and consent that the Personal Data can be collected, used and disclosed by the third parties as listed in this Policy.
The following Personal Data, but not limited to, are collected, by Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd:
- Full Name;
- NRIC or FIN number;
- Passport number;
- Photograph or video image of an individual;
- Mobile telephone number;
- Personal email address;
- Name and Residential address;
- Name and Residential telephone number.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data will generally be collected through the following channels:
- Employee information (Personnel File);
- Application Forms;
- Internship Booklets;
- Staff Accident Forms;
- Attendance Management Programme (AMP) ;
- Time Management System (TMS);
- Luge Rider’s License documents;
- Photography on the Luge & Skyride;
- Guest Accident Forms;
- Lost Property Forms;
- Locker Rental Forms;
- Lucky draw;
Use of Personal Data
Personal Data collected will generally be used for the following purposes:
- To manage/terminate employment relationship with the employee;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements;
- To enhance the safety and security of our employees and our guests;
- To process membership applications;
- To process any purchase or credit transactions;
- To manage the continuation or termination of the membership;
- To facilitate the privileges of a Luge Rider’s License member;
- To enhance the experience of Luge & Skyride with memories that can be purchased through photographs taken on the Luge & Skyride;
- To provide value added service by notifying guests of promotional products/services;
- For marketing or promotional collaterals;
- To facilitate any tie-ins, promotions by Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd and its related corporations or partners;
- To assist our guest in locating and reclaiming lost property.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd does not sell any Personal Data to any third party. The disclosure is only for the primary purpose for which it was collected; for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances; or where the individual has consented. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, the Personal Data may be disclosed to the following third parties for the purposes listed in this policy (where applicable):
- Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries and related corporations;
- External auditors;
- PR agencies;
- Promotion partners;
- Relevant regulatory bodies, authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with law, regulations and other requirements.
When Personal Data is disclosed or transferred to a third party, Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd will take reasonably practicable measures to ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data and compliance with the Act and this Policy. The amount of Personal Data disclosed or transferred will be limited to the purposes that it is used for and will be restricted for the purposes that it is required.
Protection of Personal Data
Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd has taken reasonable measures to ensure all Personal Data collected are protected and secure. The measures are taken to prevent against unauthorized access, misuse and loss of Personal Data. The measures include, but are not limited to, physical access restriction (e.g. locked cabinets) and password access.
Accuracy of Personal Data
Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd has taken reasonable measures to ensure all Personal Data collected are accurate and complete. Kindly inform us with regards to any updates of your Personal Data by contacting the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the information in this policy.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data collected will only be retained for the period to serve its purpose. After which, the Personal Data will be ceased through methods a reasonable person would consider appropriate.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Under the Act, an individual may request for access to the following:
- Personal Data about the individual that is in the possession or under the control of the organisation; and
- Information about the ways in which the Personal Data, in the possession or under the control of the organisation, has been or may have been used or disclosed by the organisation within a year before the date of the request.
Subject to the Fifth Schedule of the Act, some information may not be available.
You may also request to correct the information of your Personal Data that is in our possession or under our control by contacting the DPO using the information in this policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent on the use and disclosure of your Personal Data, kindly contact the DPO using the information in this policy.
For complaints, kindly contact the DPO using the information in this policy.
Data Protection Officer
The contact information of the Data Protection Officer will be as follows:
Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd
45 Siloso Beach Walk Sentosa Island
Please note that Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd endeavours to respond to all enquiries in a reasonably timely manner. Your kind understanding will be greatly appreciated.