What is a Luge License Membership?
Easy! It's an annual membership which allows the cardholder to access exclusive discounts and perks.
Why get a License?
It's perfect for:
- Singapore locals who want to visit Skyline Luge multiple times in the year (perfect for when friends and family visit!).
- Families looking for affordable school holiday activities.
- Kids who want to achieve their first license!
What is the cost of a Luge License Membership?
|Membership Card Type||Price|
|Family of 3||$90|
|Family of 4||$105|
|Family of 5||$120|
|Child Doubling - unlimited||$10|
Exclusive perks and discounts available to members:
- Enjoy 30% off all individual Luge & Skyride packages and 20% off all Family packages for a full year!
- Save time and enjoy access to our Express Queues.
- Up to 25% off on all photo packages and retail items.
- Be the first to receive updates on promotions & discounts.
- Receive your very own Luge License card (the kids will love it!).
PLUS discounts to a number of Sentosa attractions and restaurants - simply flash your Luge License at a One Faber ticketing counter to receive the following discounts
- *25% off Cable Car Sky Pass Round Trip.
- *25% off Sentosa Merlion.
- *25% off Wings of Time (standard seat).
AND if you show your Luge License at any of these One Faber outlets you'll receive the following:
- 10% off total bill at Arbora with a minimum spend of $50.
- 10% off total bill at Dusk Restaurant & Bar with a minimum spend of $80.
- 10% off total bill at Good Old Days with a minimum spend of $30.
- 10% off total bill at Merlion Cafe with a minimum spend of $10.
- 10% off total bill at Show Bites with a minimum spend of $10.
- 10% off Merchandise at Sentosa FUN Shops and Singapore Cable Car Gift Shops with a minimum spend of $10.
Where can I purchase a Luge License?
Membership cards can be purchased from the ticket desk at Skyline Luge Sentosa
Please see our conditions of use for full T's&C's of the Luge License Membership.