Luge Play Pass T&Cs
- The Luge Play Pass is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- The bearer of the membership card hereby accepts to assume full responsibility for any damage or injury of any nature which he/she may suffer or cause to others and hereby holds Skyline Luge Sentosa Company Pte Ltd, Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries free of all legal liability. The bearer(s) also agrees to comply with the rules of conduct and safety for all activities.
- This card remains the property of Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd and is non-transferable.
- This card is not valid for commercial use.
- Unauthorised use of the Luge Play Pass will result in the immediate revocation of the card.
- The validity period of all renewals has to be within one month after expiry date.
- The card is non-transferable and may be used only by the person whose particulars and photo is displayed on the card.
- All privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of the membership card and are not applicable with any other special offers or promotions unless specified. The management reserves the rights to amend or withdraw any part of the benefits and privileges, terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any dispute arise the decisions by the management of Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd will be final.
- Loss of membership must be reported immediately to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for each lost card. Lost cards that are reported will be invalid with immediate effect.