Luge Play Pass T&Cs
- The Luge Play Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The member hereby accepts to assume full responsibility for any damage or injury of any nature which he/ she may suffer or cause to others and hereby holds Skyline Luge Singapore Company Pte Ltd, Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries free of all legal liability. The bearer(s) also agrees to comply with the rules of conduct and safety for all activities.
- Membership is non-transferable and may only be used by the person whose particulars and photo are displayed on the card.
- Membership is not valid for commercial use.
- Unauthorised use of the Luge Play Pass will result in the immediate revocation of the card.
- The validity period of all renewals has to be within one month after the expiry date.
- All privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of membership details and are not applicable to any other special offers or promotions unless specified.
- The management reserves the right to amend or withdraw any part of the benefits and privileges, terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any dispute arise the decisions by the management of Skyline Luge Singapore Co. Pte Ltd will be final.
- Loss of membership must be reported immediately to our office via email at [email protected]. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for each lost card. Lost cards that are reported will be invalid with immediate effect.