- Children must be at least 6 years old and 110cm tall to ride the Luge alone.
- For their safety, we recommend children under 8 years old remain on the Jungle (Orange) Track. Clear signage will help riders to identify the appropriate tracks.
- Children under 110cm tall or below 6 years old who can walk unassisted, can ride the Luge in tandem, with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
- Children must be at least 135cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride alone.
- Children must be at least 85cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride with an adult.
Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are unable to ride the Skyride or Luge.