To enjoy the Luge & Skyride, riders must meet our minimum age and height requirements. Check out our helpful guide below to find out if you or your little one ticks the boxes!
- Minimum height 85cm to ride with an adult.
- Minimum height 135cm to ride independently.
- Minimum 6 years of age and 110cm or taller to ride the Luge alone.
- Children between 110cm and 125cm have the choice to either ride solo or ride tandem with an adult.
- Children under the age of 6 years or who are shorter than the minimum height of 110cm can ride in tandem with a responsible adult. Please purchase a 'Child Doubling' ticket for your child in addition to yours.
When riding solo, we recommend children under 8 years old remain on the Jungle (Red) track. Clear signage will help riders to identify the appropriate tracks.
Just to be safe and to avoid any unnecessary risk, if you are pregnant we prefer you plan your visit to Skyline Luge Sentosa after your baby is born.
Also, delay your visit if you have a medical condition that will make it more likely for you to sustain an injury.