Age & Height Restrictions:
Riders must meet our age, height to be able to ride the Luge & Skyride.
- Min. height 85cm to ride with an adult.
- Min. height 135cm to ride alone.
- Children must be 6 years of age and 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone.
- Children under the age of 6 years or under the minimum height of 110cm can ride in tandem with a responsible adult. Please purchase a 'Child Doubling' ticket for your child in addition to yours.
- When riding solo, we recommend children under 8 years old to remain on the Jungle (Orange) Track. Clear signage will help riders to identify the appropriate tracks.
Just to be safe and avoid any unnecessary risk that could harm your unborn child, we prefer you plan your visit at Skyline Luge after your baby is born. Also, delay your visit if you have a medical condition that will make it more likely for you to sustain an injury.