- All rates are in local currency and include relevant taxes.
- Skyline Luge Singapore Pte Limited reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
- The Luge & Skyride are subject to a strict Code of Conduct. The Luge Code of Conduct and instruction video are both displayed before the entry for 1st-time Luge riders.
- Skyline Luge Singapore Pte Limited reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave without a refund.
- In some locations, net rates may be available for Inbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers and Travel Agents (please use the appropriate contact form for further information).
- Please note resale is illegal. Skyline Luge Singapore Pte Limited does not condone the on-selling or purchasing of tickets through unauthorised sellers. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any third-party re-seller.
- Individuals who purchase or sell tickets through these sites do so at the risk of their ticket being cancelled or declared invalid for use.
- To ensure no issues, we advise purchasing tickets through our website.
Ticketing & Retail:
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be sold for cash.
- Tickets are valid for 1 person only – rides cannot be shared.
- Conditions of participation apply:
- Children aged 6 or below, or below 110cm in height, can ride tandem with a responsible adult. Please purchase a Child Doubling ticket online or at the Skyline Luge Singapore ticketing counter for tandem rides.
- Children who are above 6 years old and taller than 110cm in height will be allowed to ride the Luge alone.
- Children must be 85cm and above in height to ride the Skyride with an adult or 135cm and above to ride alone.
- Pregnant women are strongly discouraged from riding on the Skyride and Luge. Please plan your visit after your baby is born.
- Please refrain from taking the Skyride and Luge if you have a medical condition that makes it more likely for you to sustain an injury.
- In the event of the closure of the park or suspension of rides for more than 1 hour due to adverse weather, the remaining rides can be used within 1 month from the day of the initial visit. Guests must make a timeslot booking for their next visit and bring along their physical Luge ticket from their first ride for verification purposes.
- Skyline Luge Singapore management reserves the right to amend or withdraw any part of the benefits, terms & conditions without prior notice.
- The ticket is strictly valid on the day and time indicated.
- Unused rides are non-transferable to another day/ time.
- Upgrade from Fixed to Flexi ticket post-purchase is available at $10 per individual ticket (no extra cost for a child doubling ticket).
- The ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- The date and time can be changed 3 times within the ticket's validity period. Click here to change your timeslot booking.
- Unredeemed tickets that have expired are non-refundable.
Gift Card Voucher:
- Gift Cards can be redeemed online (through our website) or onsite.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed for tickets and photos.
- Balance can be redeemed over multiple transactions until the total Gift Card amount is used.
- Balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase, following which they expire automatically.
- Expired Gift Cards will not be accepted and any remaining balance will be removed, and the card will no longer be available for use.
- Skyline Luge Singapore has no obligation to remind or inform you of your Gift Cards expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
Luge Play Pass:
- The Luge Play Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The bearer of the membership card hereby accepts to assume full responsibility for any damage or injury of any nature which he/ she may suffer or cause to others and hereby holds Skyline Luge Singapore Company Pte Ltd, Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries free of all legal liability. The bearer(s) also agrees to comply with the rules of conduct and safety for all activities.
- This card remains the property of Skyline Luge Singapore Co. Pte Ltd and is non-transferable.
- This card is not valid for commercial use.
- Unauthorised use of the Luge Play Pass will result in the immediate revocation of the card.
- The validity period of all renewals has to be within one month after the expiry date.
- The card is non-transferable and may be used only by the person whose details and photo are displayed on the card.
- All privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of the membership card and are not applicable to any other special offers or promotions unless specified.
- The management reserves the right to amend or withdraw any part of the benefits and privileges, terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any dispute arise the decisions by the management of Skyline Luge Singapore Co. Pte Ltd will be final.
- Loss of membership must be reported immediately to our office via email at [email protected]. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for each lost card. Lost cards that are reported will be invalid with immediate effect.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.