Retail prices are updated as of 1 April 2020. All rates are in local currency and include relevant taxes.
Skyline Luge Sentosa PTE Limited reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
Luge rides are subject to a strict Code of Conduct. The Luge Code of Conduct and instruction video are both displayed before the entry for 1st-time Luge riders.
Please note that age/ height restrictions apply for children to ride the Luge solo.
Height restrictions apply to accompanied children.
Skyline Luge Sentosa PTE Limited reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave without refund.
In some locations, net rates may be available for Inbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers and Travel Agents (please use the appropriate contact form for further information).
Please note resale is illegal. Skyline Luge Sentosa PTE Limited does not condone the on-selling or purchasing of tickets through unauthorised sellers. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any third party re-seller.
Individuals who purchase or sell tickets through these sites do so at the risk of their ticket being cancelled or declared invalid for use.
To ensure no issues, we advise purchasing tickets through the Skyline Luge website.
You can use your SingaporeDiscovers Vouchers (SRV) to purchase Luge tickets. You will be redirected to a partner website where you can redeem your voucher. They will issue you with a special Luge voucher which you can redeem on site at Skyline Luge Sentosa.
Due to Safe Management Measures, if you are wishing to redeem your SingaporeDiscovers vouchers, you must book in using the following link - https://www.skylineluge.com/en/sentosa/3rd-party-bookings/.
You MUST PRESENT the booking confirmation email to staff on arrival along with your SingaporeDiscovers ride vouchers for your booked session date and time.
Unfortunately, if you do not have a valid booking confirmation, we cannot accept you.
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingaporeDiscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Online Purchase Refund Policy:
Luge tickets purchased online but not redeemed are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
Unredeemed tickets that have expired are non-refundable.
Luge tickets redeemed at our Luge Ticket Booth are valid only on the date of redemption.
Unused rides are not refundable and non-transferable.
- The Luge Play Pass is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- The bearer of the membership card hereby accepts to assume full responsibility for any damage or injury of any nature which he/she may suffer or cause to others and hereby holds Skyline Luge Sentosa Company Pte Ltd, Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries free of all legal liability. The bearer(s) also agrees to comply with the rules of conduct and safety for all activities.
- This card remains the property of Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd and is non-transferable.
- This card is not valid for commercial use.
- Unauthorised use of the Luge Play Pass will result in the immediate revocation of the card.
- The validity period of all renewals has to be within one month after expiry date.
- The card is non-transferable and may be used only by the person whose particulars and photo is displayed on the card.
- All privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of the membership card and are not applicable with any other special offers or promotions unless specified.
- The management reserves the rights to amend or withdraw any part of the benefits and privileges, terms and conditions without prior notice. Should any dispute arise the decisions by the management of Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd will be final.
- Loss of membership must be reported immediately to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for each lost card. Lost cards that are reported will be invalid with immediate effect.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.