Retail prices are updated as of 1 April 2019. All rates are in local currency and include relevant taxes.
Skyline reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
Luge rides are subject to a strict Code of Conduct. The Luge Code of Conduct and instruction video are both displayed before the entry for 1st-time Luge riders.
Please note that age/ height restrictions apply for children to ride the Luge solo.
Height restrictions apply to accompanied children.
Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave without refund.
In some locations, net rates may be available for Inbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers and Travel Agents (please use the appropriate contact form for further information).
Resale is illegal.
Online Purchase Refund Policy:
Luge tickets purchased online but not redeemed are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
Unredeemed tickets that have expired are non-refundable.
Luge tickets redeemed at our Luge Ticket Booth are valid only on the date of redemption.
Unused rides are not refundable and non-transferable.
Luge Code of Conduct:
The Luge Code of Conduct sets out the rules that help make the Luge a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Height Restriction – To ride the Luge by yourself, you must be over 110cm in height and 6 years & older.
No Alcohol or Drugs - Do not ride the Luge if your ability is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs.
No Helmet, No Ride - Helmets must be worn at all times when riding the Luge.
Secure Loose Clothing & Articles - Jackets, garments, scarves, long hair and any personal articles should be secured to avoid damage or loss.
Keep Both Hands On The Handlebar At All Times – Keep both hands on the handlebar at all times while riding to ensure ease of steering and braking.
Keep Your Feet In The Luge Cart At All Times - Do not put your feet outside of the cart foot-wells (unless completely stopped) as injury may result. Footwear must be worn at all times. Use the brakes to slow or stop the cart!
Pull Back To Stop - To slow yourself or stop the cart pull the handlebar back toward you. Do not stop by pushing the handlebar forward.
Respect Signs - Obey all signs and warnings and never venture off track.
Keep It Under Control! - Remain in control of your speed and direction. Make sure you can stop and avoid any person or obstacle, as it is the Luge riders responsibility for keeping their Luge cart under control. Stay alert in case a quick reaction is needed to avoid a collision.
Give Way & Don’t Block The Track! - Yield the right of way to persons downhill and choose a course that ensures their safety. A rider in an uphill position is responsible for manoeuvring to avoid them. Stop on the track only if you are visible from above and if you are not obstructing the track. Only stop at the side of the track out of the way of others.
No Group Racing, No Bumping Or Skidding - Racing in groups is not permitted. Do not bump into other carts. Do not skid the Luge cart wheels.
Give Luge Ranger A Hand! - If you are involved in or witness an accident, remain at the scene and identify yourself to first-aid staff.
Skyride Code of Conduct:
The Skyride Code of Conduct sets out the rules that help make the Skyride a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- The Skyride does not stop when boarding.
- Stand on the dots.
- Where applicable, sit on the chairs yellow dots.
- Safety divider to go in between your legs.
- Keep safety bar down at all times.
On-board The Skyride:
- Do not attempt to kneel or stand on the Skyride.
- Passengers caught throwing litter or helmets will have their tickets revoked without refund.
- Minimum 85cm to ride the Skyride with an adult.
- Minimum 135cm to ride the Skyride alone.
About the Skyride:
- Highest points of Skyrides are 16 and 24 meters above the ground.
- Length of Skyrides: 315 metres and 330 metres (7-9 minutes).
- Speed of Skyrides: Generally set at 0.9 meters per second and will be adjusted without prior notice.
Capacity & Assistance:
- Carrying capacity: 4 passengers and 3 Luge carts per Skyride (subject to change).
- Kindly approach our friendly staff should you or your loved ones require assistance boarding or disembarking from the chair.
- The Skyride does not stop when disembarking.
- Raise the safety bar when instructed.
- Disembark in the direction as indicated by staff.
- Do not wait at the disembarking area.
To ride the Luge and/or Skyride you must be in good health and be the correct height and not suffer from motion sickness, back problems or other physical limitations.
We are sorry but expectant mothers may not ride.
Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and to ask people not following the above Code of Conduct to leave the premises without refund.