TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SKYLINE LUGE SENTOSA WIN HUGE ON THE LUGE COMPETITION
No entry fee or purchase necessary to win.
- Information about how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The competition commences on 9am 5 July 2017 and closes at midnight 31 August 2017, winner announced 8 September 2017. One entrant will be awarded with a Major Prize which includes the following for two people:
- Return economy flights from Singapore to Queenstown, New Zealand
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Blue Peaks Lodge
- Skyline Queenstown Gondola & 20 Luge Rides to share
- Dinner at Stratosfare Restaurant, Skyline Queenstown
- Stargazing experience at Skyline Queenstown
- Milford Sound Coach / Cruise / Coach day trip with Mitre Peak Cruises
- Scenic helicopter flight from Queenstown with The Helicopter Line
Travel insurance is required to be held by all travellers and is not included in the prize package. Travel must be booked by 30 September 2017. Travel period is valid between 1 October 2017 - 14 December 2017.
3. To enter the entrant must correctly fill out the competition entry form which includes mandatory fields of First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Country, Phone number (only so we can contact winner), your preferred track names (from multiple choice) and accepting the terms and conditions.
The prize winner will be chosen in a random draw from the most popular track name category. The winning Participant will be notified by email. Winner will need to reply to our team by email and we will respond with details as to how to redeem the Prize. The prize has an approximate value of $5,000NZD Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
If no acceptance of the prize is received within 2 days of the prize winner being notified, then a re-draw will take place and a new Prize winner identified. The prize must be requested and booked by Skyline Luge Sentosa. If the Prize is not successfully booked by 30 September 2017, 2359hrs, it will be forfeited to the Organiser and the winning Participant(s) shall have no claim whatsoever on the prize. The Organiser is not obliged to offer any such unclaimed Prize to any other Participant.
- One correct form submission is equivalent to one entry. Once a submission has been accepted for entry into the contest, the contestant’s name (or User ID, if the contestants wishes to remain anonymous) and country may be publicly identified at the sole discretion of the contestants.
- One entry permitted per entrant. Skyline Enterprises / Skyline Luge Sentosa staff and their immediate families, along with relevant agencies, are ineligible to enter.
- All entries will be reviewed by the company to determine whether they are valid and appropriate. Skyline Luge Sentosa will remove inappropriate entries at their own discretion.
- The competition is open to Singapore residents who are over 18 years of age.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each winning Participant shall bear all other travel expenses, including travel insurance, extra sightseeing or activities, personal spending money, travel visas required, flight upgrades, any additional transport, food or accommodation expenses. Travel may be extended in Queenstown but this will be solely at the cost and responsibility of the prize winner.
- The promoter shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any website operated by the promoter. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
- The promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the competition period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the promoter corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, plagiarised, altered or tampered with in any way. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The promoter has organised this competition in good faith and does not accept liability relating to the prize.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Skyline Luge Sentosa. Any entries may be published in any Skyline Enterprises / Skyline Luge Sentosa - associated publications. Skyline Luge Sentosa collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes.
- Skyline Luge Sentosa’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The company reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it believes that the fairness and spirit of the competition has been compromised.
- The Promoter is:
Skyline Luge Sentosa
45 Siloso Beach Walk
+65 6274 0472
Privacy Act Statement
AUTHORITIES: The information is sought pursuant to Skyline Luge Sentosa Win Huge on the Luge Competition.
PURPOSE: The information solicited on this website will be used to evaluate and process submissions to the Skyline Luge Sentosa Win Huge on the Luge Competition and determine the eligibility of entrants.
ROUTINE USES: The information submitted to this website is collected on behalf of Skyline Luge Sentosa. The winner’s information may also be made available to the public.
DISCLOSURE: Providing this information is voluntary. Failure to provide the information requested on this website may result in ineligibility for the Skyline Luge Sentosa Win Huge on the Luge Competition.
Newsletter Terms & Conditions
By selecting the newsletter subscription option, you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about special offers, news and events. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address. You'll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it altogether anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org