Prices valid from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020.
Tickets can be purchased onsite or online via our Korean website.
Luge & Skyride Combos
1 Luge & Skyride
2 Luge & Skyrides *NEW*
|3 Luge & Skyrides||
4 Luge & Skyrides *NEW*
5 Luge & Skyrides
||₩2,000 per ride|
- Combo tickets are valid per person only, Luge rides can not be shared
- To ride the Luge alone you must be taller than 110cm
Family Luge & Skyride Combos
Take the Skyride to the top of the Luge trails then Luge down.
Step 1: Choose your Family Size
Step 2: Choose the number of Luge rides
Scroll across for more options on mobile.
|Family of 2||Family of 3||Family of 4||Family of 5|
|1 Luge rides each||₩17,000||₩27,000||₩36,000||₩46,000|
|2 Luge rides each||₩25,500||₩40,500||₩54,000||₩69,000|
|3 Luge rides each||₩34,000||₩54,000||₩72,000||₩92,000|
|4 Luge rides each||₩42,500||₩67,500||₩90,000||₩115,000|
|Child Doubling**||₩2,000 per ride||₩2,000 per ridee||₩2,000 per ride||₩2,000 per ride|
- A family package includes Luge rides and Skyrides with at least 1 family member below 16 years old
- Prices displayed in Singapore Dollars
Age and height restrictions
- Children between 85cm-135cm must be accompanied by parents over 150cm tall and 17 years and older
- Min. height 135cm to ride alone
- 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone
- **Children Doubling: 85cm - 110cm in height can ride tandem with an adult a responsible adult.