Terms & Conditions
Retail prices are in local currency and include relevant taxes. Skyline reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
Luge rides are subject to a strict code of conduct. Height restrictions apply to accompanied children.
Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave premises without a refund.
In some locations, net rates may be available for Inbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers and Travel Agents. Please use the appropriate contact form for further information.
Please note that age/height restrictions apply for children to ride the Luge solo.
Online Purchase Refund Policy
Luge tickets purchased online only can be refunded on our site, Skyline Luge Tongyeong ticketing office within the valid date.
Online Luge tickets used at our site are valid only on the date of redemption. Unused rides are not refundable and non-transferable’
Luge tickets redeemed at our Luge Ticket Booth are valid only on the date of redemption. Unused rides are not refundable and non-transferable.
In the case of special deal or promotion, the purchaser should follow the specific ‘terms and conditions’ mentioned on the special deal page.
Luge Code of Conduct
The Luge Code of Conduct sets out the rules that help make the Luge a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Height Restriction – To ride the Luge by yourself, you must be over 110cm in height and 7 years & older.
No Alcohol Or Drugs - Do not ride the Luge if your ability is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs.
No Handheld Devices - Handheld devices must not be used at any time during chairlift and luge ride.
No Helmet, No Ride - Helmets must be worn at all times when riding the Luge.
Secure Loose Clothing & Articles - Jackets, garments, scarves, long hair and any personal articles should be secured to avoid damage or loss.
Keep Both Hands On The Handlebar At All Times – Keep both hands on the handlebar at all times while riding to ensure ease of steering and braking.
Keep Your Feet In The Luge Cart At All Times - Do not put your feet outside of the cart foot-well, unless completely stopped, as injury may result. Footwear must be worn at all times. Use the brakes to slow or stop the cart!
Pull Back To Stop - To slow yourself or stop the cart pull the handlebars back toward you. Do not stop by pushing handlebars forward.
Respect Signs - Obey all signs and warnings and never venture off track.
Keep It Under Control! - Remain in control of your speed and direction. Make sure you can stop and avoid any person or obstacle, as it is the Luge rider’s responsibility for keeping their Luge cart under control. Stay alert in case a quick reaction is needed to avoid a collision.
Give Way & Don’t Block The Track! - Yield the right of way to persons downhill and choose a course that ensures their safety. A rider in an uphill position is responsible for manoeuvring to avoid them. Stop on the track only if you are visible from above and if you are not obstructing the track. Only stop at the side of the track out of the way of others.
No Group Racing, No Bumping Or Skidding - Racing in groups is not permitted. Do not bump into other carts. Do not skid the Luge cart wheels.
Give Luge Ranger A Hand! - If you are involved in or witness an accident, remain at the scene and identify yourself to first-aid staff.
Skyride Code of Conduct
The Skyride Code of Conduct sets out the rules that help make the Skyride a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
When Boarding –
- The Skyride does not stop when boarding.
- Keep safety bar down at all times.
On-board the Skyride –
- Do not attempt to kneel or stand on the Skyride.
- Passengers caught throwing litter or helmets will have their tickets revoked without refund.
Height Requirements –
- Minimum 85cm to ride the Skyride with an adult.
- Minimum 135cm to ride the Skyride alone.
- Minimum 150cm & 17years old to accompany children on the Skyride.
Capacity and Assistance –
- Carrying capacity: 5 passengers and 5 Luge carts per Skyride (subject to change).
- Please seek our friendly staff for help should parents with small children, the elderly or the physically challenged require assistance on and off the Skyride.
When Alighting –
- The Skyride does not stop when alighting.
- Raise the safety bar when instructed.
- Alight to your right.
- Every passenger must alight the chair before returning to the base of the Luge.
Warning - To ride the Luge and/or Skyride you must be in good health and be free of height conditions, motion sickness, back problems or other physical limitations. We are sorry but expectant mothers may not ride.
Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and to ask people not following the above Code of Conduct to leave the premises without refund.
Personal Information Management Policies
Skyline Tongyeong Luge Company (hereinafter referred to as " the Company") protects personal information and rights of information subject according to the Personal Information Protection Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection Act. We have the following policies for managing personal information.
1- Personal Information Protection Manager & Officer
The Personal Information Manager, Personal Information Protection Manager and Officer for Tongyeong Luge Company are as below:
Chairman Skyline Enterprises
Rab bin Sadir
Personal Information Protection Manager
HR & Compliance Manager
2- Personal Information Collected By The Company
Personal information commonly collected at our company:
- Full name
- Personal phone number
- Residential address
- CCTV footage
- Personal email address
- Country of residence
Means to collect personal information at our company:
- Guest surveys
- Lost property form
- Compliant form
- Guest accident form
- Participation at an event (ex: contest)
- Cookies when using our website
- Wi-Fi access
- CCTV footage
- Photography on the Skyride and Luge
- Customer service enquiry via email, phone, fax, written letter or verbal communication
3- Use Of The Personal Information
Personal Information collected at Tongyeong Luge will generally be used for the following purposes:
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements;
- To enhance the safety and security of our guests;
- To process membership applications;
- To process any purchase or credit transactions;
- To verify the identity when participating in an events
- To manage the continuation or termination of the membership;
- To facilitate the privileges of a Luge Rider’s License member;
- To enhance the experience of Luge & Skyride with memories that can be purchased through photographs taken on the Luge & Skyride;
- To enhance services through survey feedback
- To provide value-added service by notifying guests of promotional products/services;
- For marketing or promotional collaterals;
- To facilitate any tie-ins, promotions by Tongyeong Luge Company and its related corporations or partners;
- To assist our guest in locating and reclaiming lost property;
- To assist in investigations by internal and external party that is deemed appropriate of that the procedure complies with our company’s policies and/or applicable law and regulations (ex: in case of a law suit);
- To assist in customer service enquiries that are deemed to be valid or relevant.
Third Party Provision
The Company shall use the personal information of the users within the limits stated in the "Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information" and shall not use the personal information of the users in excess of the limits without prior consent of the user, except as follows.
- Users have consented in advance
- In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or when there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with the procedures and methods set forth in laws and regulations for the purpose of investigations.
Retention Period and Destruction of Personal Information
Personal Information collected will only be retained for the period to serve its purpose or be prescribed by relevant statutes. After which, the Personal Information will be ceased through methods a reasonable person would consider appropriate.
Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How to Act
① The information subject may exercise the right of personal information protection as below at any time with respect to the Company.
- Request to inspect Personal information
- Request to correct it
- Request to delete it
- Request to suspend managing it
②The exercise of rights under ① may be made in writing, e-mail, fax, etc., and the Company will take action without delay.
③If the information subject requests correction or deletion of the personal information, the company will not use or provide personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
4- Installation, Operation and Refusal of Automatic Collection Device of Personal Information
①What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file sent to the user's browser by the server used to run the website and stored on the user's hard disk. When a user visits a website, the website server is used to maintain the preferences of the user by reading the contents of the cookies stored on the user's hard disk and provide customized services.
It is used to provide optimized and tailored information including advertisements to users by grasping the usage type, security access, and the size of users of each service and website of Tongyeong Luge Company visited by users.
③Installation, operation and refusal of cookies
- The user has the option to install cookies. Thus, the user can set all options in the web browser to allow all cookies, check each time if a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- However, if the user refuses to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide the service. It is used to read the contents of the cookies and to maintain the user's preferences and to provide customized services.
5- Measures to Ensure Safety of Personal Information
The company has the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
- Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
- Encryption of personal information
- Technical measures against hacking, etc.
- Restrict access to personal information
- Storage and preventing forgery and alteration of access records
- Use locking mechanism for document security
- Access control to unauthorized persons
6- Responding to Personal Information Infringement and Remedies
①In order to receive relief for personal information infringement, the personal information subject shall apply for dispute resolution or consultation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee, the Korea Internet Security Agency's Personal Information Infringement Notification Center etc.
In addition, please contact the following organizations for reporting and consulting other infringement of personal information.
1. Personal Dispute Mediation Committee: (without prefix) 118
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee: 02-580-0533 ~ 4
3. Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Division: 02-3480-3571
4. National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center: 02-1566-0112
These policies shall enter in force on January 2017.
We value your privacy and take every step to ensure that your information remains confidential. The statement below is a summary of the policies employed by Skyline Enterprises (Skyline) and its subsidiaries. Please direct all enquiries to them through one of the following means.
Skyline Luge Tongyeong
Tongyeong-si, Gyeongsangnamdo, South Korea
What personally identifiable information does Skyline collect from me?
Skyline does not collect private or personal information from this web site, except where you willingly provide it.
What are cookies and does Skyline use them?
With whom does Skyline share my information?
Skyline will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission.
What is the Skyline policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?
You may edit any personal information that Skyline holds on you by contacting us via phone, fax, or e-mail. Your information can be updated, corrected or deleted at your request at any time.
How does Skyline protect my personal information?
As with all information, Skyline will never rent or sell your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, unless it is processed through a Secure Credit Card System. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Skyline cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via email or customer response form. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
While every effort has been made to provide the most accurate information we advise that Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Skyline may at any time and without notice make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information.
Skyline makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Skyline web site, please understand that it is independent from Skyline, and that Skyline has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Skyline web site does not mean that Skyline endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
IN NO EVENT WILL SKYLINE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Copyright Skyline Enterprises 2016. All rights reserved.